Freshman: Do This Before College Starts
Freshman should do this before they they come to college
Before a freshman heads off to college for the first time, there are some things that need to be addressed. Completing these tasks will help a freshman be as prepared for college as possible. These are especially important for freshman who are attending college a long distance away from home.
- College Directory - A list of the largest, most expensive, and other colleges
- Freshman: Do this before college starts - Before the fall semester starts!
- What freshman should bring to college - Be prepared for move in day
If you are a soon to be or currently a college freshman, using these resources will help you prepare for and survive your first year of college. Most college freshman are so excited they have no idea what is instore for them at college. These resources help freshmen be as prepared as they can be, and also may help avoid a few basic mistakes along the way.
College is a learning experience and freshmen should know that they can't avoid all the mistakes they will make their freshman year at college but they can reduce the amount. College is all about discovering yourself and learning on your own away from your parents. Enjoy it, stay focused, learn to laugh at yourself, and most of all have some fun.
More College Freshman Resources:
- Be the Most Popular College Freshman
- Freshman should bring these items to college
- Freshman should do this before college starts